"WELCOME IN MY WEBLOG"
Thursday, February 10, 2011 di 11:51 AM |
 
You are dirty
You smell awful
You  spread diseases, and....
You pollute my neighbourhood
      You are a nuisance
      You invite problem
      You put me in danger
"Who is fault ?" the garbage asks
You make me do it
You oppose me put
You don't treat me properly
      Burn me ....
      Burry me ....
      And I'll let you live healthily
                       
                                   By : Selvi
Diposkan oleh ASDAR SYAM Label: , ,

0 komentar:


THANK'S FOR YOU VISIT, PLEASE COME AGAIN NEXT TIME...OKEYYY!!!
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger templates